Wednesday, January 10, 2007

at home today! wanted to go work this morning when i wake up, but my throat is burning, so i was thinking to sleep abit more, after a while (i thought) when i suddenly wake up, its already 8am!! my company transport is every 8am from the pick up point lor. i will 100% at least 1hr 30 mins late for work, so forget it, since my sore throat is so unbearable, so i went to see doctor instead.

sian! next time i must wake up when the alarm start to ring! cant laze on the bed!

after i wake up, on my computer to download some stuff, so i come to see my blog. i saw a wonderful tag early in the morning!







someone tag from MINDEF. I duno whether u're guy or girl. u're just some fucker. u're someone without wisdom, someone without brain. send me your fucking pretty or handsome picture then.

why i know u;re someone from MINDEF? when i track ur ip address, track ur hostname. with some money, I CAN EASILY TRACK WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!!



not sure whether if u're some no life army man. or just some admin girl in MINDEF. u're just another fucking loser.


To confirm whether the pussy is from MINDEF. i give them dawn's ip to track as well, im able to check shes from CHANEL! HOW TRUE.



Im able to check muahsis in my tag too, she is some student from Republic poly. btw, if u wan to order the pola stuff, i can help u.

remember the Tim who tagged on my tagboard few days ago? with the proof below, i can EASILY track who the hell is Tim too.



If you're someone who really pretty like a fairy, or handsome like a prince, thats a total waste because u're still some fucker and low class people who spend your precious time to tag around at someone's blog instead of do something meaningful.

If you are someone i know, don't bloody act as if you are my friend and talk to me. because if you act more, lie more, i scare your children APPEAR TO BE NO TONGUE when he/she born.

If you are some passerby loser, don't freaking tag anymore, because if you tag more, i scare your pussy finger get twisted somehow, and you wont able to use it anymore.

KNNCCB.

No comments: