Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I must say this, I'm so lazy nowadays, dragged myself to work every morning. Actually not I don't want to work, just the moment when I wake up, I feel like sleeping more! How I wish I could sleep more and not to wake up so early in the morning. Haiz..





Finally got to drink my bubble tea yesterday, with small pearl! haahaha.. I love pearls so much, as many as possible! Tonight gonna go home after work, because I need to catch PSS2, hahahahhahaha.. exciting.. Averil finally out. I'm so happy! ( i think she happen to be zhebin's friend) but i think shes like no skill and improvement one leh. as in comparing to others, average marks of her only like 28 out of 50. maybe because alot of ppl have voted her, so she stay until now, even those with better vocal already out. Anyway, I think if im keep talking abt this, some of you might be boring, or even some passerby who happen to be her faithful fans, will tag and scold me. lol.



last saturday work with candy renhao eric and my dearest at "Feel the music" roadshow, outside heeren. not really tiring job but duno why my whole bodyache after i reached home! maybe stand too long? i think i didnt exercise for too long. hahaha.. Dawn came by and pass me the yogurt sweets!! so nice of her! hahaha.. after work went Xinwang at cineleisure with renhao and candy, eat until SUPER full! candy's butter toast bread is super big and thick! and the last dessert, mango ice kacang or something, SUPER huge! but overall is nice la, as long as you dun order too much toast bread with thick butter. hahahaha



on the way to work on saturday. with this M size giordano tee. weird leh. giordano tee not standard size one, normally i buy M size, and it fits nicely, but this M size black tee is so much bigger than those i bought before! Hmmmm....



though im super tired after the roadshow, but I STILL want to keep my face clean (coz i vain ma) before i sleep. so I use this pola to massage all over my face for 5 minutes, then i wipe it off. I GOT SHOCK OF MY LIFE!! LOL. that was the 2nd time i use, so dirty can!!! stand outside the heeren for one whole day, my face became so dirty! omg.. still remember the first time i use, i still tot it not so powerful coz only little dirt i got. but this time round... faint...

No comments: