Thursday, January 11, 2007

yawns

today is thursday~ one more day to weekend, saturday gonna work with andre, candy, renhao and eric, for some senses job. 70 bucks for a day, not bad.. extra money for this month!

im growing fat. what the hell. i must do something abt it, but then.. how am i going to do something abt it? last time i used to drum and some dance, so still able to slim down.

Now............. faint. after work will be too tired for anything, maybe too lazy, coz i wan to sleep early everyday, to keep my skin looking good. lol. but then if i wan to sleep early, after work i got not much time to do anything! maybe i can get a pair of sport shoes, go run after work. hmmmm... but i dun really like to run leh. lol. YUN DAO~~~

im always trying to stand for one hour after breakfast / lunch / dinner. firstly, it can help me to shit, such way that when i stand after meal, duno why sometimes im able to go and shit. lol. especially after breakfast! i must drink something after i eat, and then stand for like 15 mins, i will go to toilet. If no feeling at all (no stomach pain), that means i dun need to shit for the whole day. stupid right? my funny stomach. Secondly, to prevent tummy! thats why my boss always say: "you dun need a chair la. always stand there dun wan to sit." lol. Most of my colleagues know about it, when they see me standing, they know i just finished my meal. hahaha.. And also sometimes when u eat too much, too full, u just feel like standing.


But at night normally after my meal, Im too lazy to stand for one hr, grrrr.. I guess thats why im growing fat somehow.


yesterday stayed home, nothing much to do, so while watching PSS2, I happily painted my nails with the christmas present from dawn! Chanel's nailpolish. When I paint my first toe, I was like :" Omg, so pink!" hahaha. But after all, I still like the color! This color make me feels like Im already in CNY mood. hahahahah





Can't wait for Chinese New Year already. lol. Too excited.

No comments: