Sunday, January 02, 2005

Regarding previous blog entry, a lot of ppl ask me wat happened actually, ok. I will let u guys know , STOP asking me anymore after this.
Thurs, 30 Dec
Around 1pm reach school, so suprising no one in cs room, I went in sit on the sofa and nothing to do. Msg C to ask about tmr (31 Dec) explanade thing, and she say she coming cs room at 3 pm. My class start at 4pm, so i wait.Msg D for permission to use her lappy, but IE lag, and she is coming back from KAP, so nvm lor, wait till she back and L help her to configure.
Erm. ok. long story, lazy to type, dot dot dot.. C and her fren come in at around 3pm, they ask me to go atrium, but its raining, so i rather stay in cs room and slack. I was surfing net.... then suddenly msn messeger popup, and still got the alert show that"you have 2 email in ur mailbox or something..msn popup, it show who is online. I saw a familiar nick, strong sixth sense tell me thast something wrong. due to my curious, i go to the nick and right click, go to open history(yeah, i NV explore ur file). The history quite short but the content is totally pissed me off. I so trust on you, tell you all my sceret in mind. but then? yeah. good job. u copy and paste let everybody know, you know all the things from start to the end, but why the hell u all kept it from me, still act till so innocent in from of me.well, maybe u all dun wan me to be sad or watever thing,Yupz, thats true, good that always have a fren to protect u from harm and make u happy, i really do appreciater, but not in this kind of thing! It just let me more painful, is like im a fool and you all playing around with it. sad. I dun like to escape from problem, eiother is good or bad. Escape from problem is only let u get used to the problem but never solve, it still there.
yeah.. continue to the story.. i duno wa ttime izzit, C and fren come back, they eating at the corridor outside cs room, I really pissed off although havent even read finish, I call C and ask her to come in.
C:"hor! u read people's stuff"
me:" ya, whatevr, but why u guys bluff me in the first place?" my feeling was like what the fuck?
C:"we dun wan you to be sad, you want to know the truth? i can tell u now.. " then she blah blah blayh.. told me..
I never listen finish. It just zzz. I duno how to describe the feeling, it jut sucks. coz u're the last one.. even ur good fren also kept it from u. I went to class after that.
Off my hp during lesson. Received alot of msg after lesson, from D and C. msg from D of cos abt scold me why invadin her privacy. yeah. invading ur privacy, I dont mind to let everybody know this, but if u guys tell me the truth earlier, it will never happen. Everybody have sixth sense, you prbably will kow whos bluffing u, whos cheating u, esp girls, we have strong sixth sense, can sense that somebody is bluffing u? but i never never expect is u guys. zz. I also dun like to invade ppl's privasy, I can tell i never do that b4, not even my bf, is just like a outrageous crime, but this time round, i have no idea why i did that. ya.. agree that is my fault to invade ur privacy, im sorry about that. but i JUST hate ppl bluff me. ya.. when received ur msg(those scolding msg), have u think b4? the dissapear person E also kena hack b4? (her email), our ppl, R's msn log also kena read b4? ya.. i duno the content. cant say much. I have no mean to say out all the "old scar", incading ur privary is my fault. sorry about that. but i never explore ur file, dun blame me that. and pls dun bluff me next time also.
Got soemthing to tell the cow, you're the one who say is problem between two of us, I NEVER tell J about us. I NEVER show her anything. BUT you're the one say its prolem between us, why the fuck u tell so manye ppl? and its very sarcastic that all of them still helping u to act in front of me. Fine. can u just imagine if u were me, how would u feel?
Well. im okay now.. i dun wan to mention about it anymore, writing this entry just to vent my anger? maybe jsut find a way to let me feel better..hehehehe.. pls stop asking anyone of us about tis anymore.. i think all of us dun wish to mention about it anymore yeah? unhappy things just let it over.. treasure wat u have now!
Today is saturday and im at jieherm's house. Suppose to go city hall for MOS special music performance on yest(friday), but after my class end at 12, I received my mum's call, she told me my grandma is missing, i was like huh?! ok. I have oto go back no matter what, so i called jieherm to tell him I cant make it for the performance, due to he also know my grandma, so two of us went back together..
We found my grandma, she went to one of my auntie's hse.She was so sad coz my uncle(mum's bro) lie to her, and bring her to bank trying to cheat her money. Come on, why the hell got this type of people, try to cheat ur own mother's $$? wtf? Gradma was very upset not coz of the money, is just she never expect her son will treat her like that. But i also very sad, coz is a big amount of money, it just gone. zzz.. lol.
My dad came back from Panama, erm.. i think is a place somewhere near Spain, coz the map is all in spanish, hahahaha.. Had a small family talk between me, mummy, dady, and sorry herm coz he paiseh so went to slp. lol. Family talk, we all share our problem recently, my dad tell us about his tour, my mum tell us about what happed this few weeks, and i also tell them about my problem. Long long time never talk to them, as in we can talk everything under the sun and moon. we can talk about the sky.. the lifestyle.. the sceret.. whatever.. the feeling was fantastic.
Daddy say i goin too much on this matter already, oh well, maybe im, but should not bluff me in the first place.. bluff me.. is that the meaning of fren? yeah. whatever, dun talk about this le..=X. he also say im too stubborn, but is somehing called heredity eh ?LOL.
To Jieherm..
thanks for u eh! sorry abput the performance, because of me, yu also cant go.. but nvm! we still have chance! and tahnks you for listen to me, i know my self-protection goin for too much, its not easy for me to trust on somebody. but i have to be like this. I'm not a flower from greenhouse eh? everything i have to do on my own, i cant depends on anyone. Ic ant affordthe feeling that cheated by ppl again.
lalalalalalall.. singing session.!! goin redbox(kbox in sg)..
treasure wat u have now.. cheers my fren!

No comments: