Tuesday, January 04, 2005

lalalala.. wonderful morning, thanks herm for sent me home yest night, shd i say morning? lol. im so proud of myself coz i finally complete my rhythm! hohoho, i like MOS ! i cant wait till the cd come out alreadyyyyy.lol. Listen alot of song these few days, alot of different rhythm, different kind of music, listen those very very very super duper old song which is my father or grandfather's era.. lol. collect some "cd", ya.. its not called cd last time, but i not sure is wat. lol.. those black disc and must play with big trumpet.(that time is called a "horn") hahahahha.. hows funny but is really diff feel when u listen to that and compare with the pop songs now.


due to watever reason, lazy, weather, not enuff slp, woke up lateeee and skip monday's lesson! hows nice..


im not bullshit at all, coz wat i wrote in the previous entry is all the TRUTH. hohohoho, i ask did i question? yes! i think i need to happily ask myself again, did i feel so funny when somebody say not gonna flinch but flinching so muchie? YES I DID, really laugh my ass offfff. lol.anyway i admit wat i did and apologised already in the previous entry, at least i never blame here and there to deny my fault. u think u have no wrong? tsk. ya la no wrong, kept all the things from me bluff me explode wat i told u all my own fault. ok?! when i tot everything back to normal already, but then yeah.. watever u like. watever u say.


If u wanna go travel, dun go Panama. lol, thats wat my dad told me, no place to shop.. but levis is very very cheap. According to my dad's notes, one of the most successful and attractive real estate projects in Panama is Altos del Maria.(spell wrong dun blame me =p), located in the highlands of Sora, west of Panama city,Altos del Maria is a country-style residential project offering parcels with an altitude range between 1800 feet and 3600 feet above the sea level.As a result of the altitude, the area enjoys year-around spring-like weather, with temperatures ranging between 20 and 16 degrees celcius.Well endowed with manicured forests, waterfalls, picnic areas and parks, Altos del Maria is ideal for retirees or families choosing seclusion but with easy access to the conveniences of modern life. The city of La Chorrera, the fastest growing settlement of the region, is only 45 minutes away, offering modern supermarkets, restaurants, cinemas and shopping centers. okay, stop.. if not my dad ask me for copyright, lolllll.



I like country-style! I like Altos del Maria of coz.. yeah.. somewhere near spain.. coz the name all in spanish? lol. But i still prefer germany.. =( ok. i need slppppp

A deceitful peace is more hurtful than an open war.

ohya.. i wan to thanks all MOS ppl, jocelyn, calvin, jieherm, yinghao, ling, xiaoqian, qiang, xiong, vivian, zhong, blah blah alot.. lets rock our music! and also estee, bubbles, angeldoli, ray, wilson, zhenghua, matt, evan, huiwen, gazel, candy, yanda, jonathan, shuhui, mad, kangkang, jason, ohhoo, ohhoo.. lol. alot. thanks ur concern yeah! and all malaysia's fren.. u know who u're.. lol. if all list out.. flood liao ahhhhhh.. lol.

No comments: