Sunday, January 16, 2005

I need more time! TV assignment, SQ project, BA modelling, PM assignment and most importantly my music stuff. omg, im dead.

went jingyang's place for steamboat yesterday, can u imagine 4 siaocharbo together and take pictures? lol. and u also cant imagine candy eating non-stop, and everyone help her to search for her gan bei, lolllll.

im dead tired now, but i got something to tell u all, lol.

i received one funny call just now. lets call the guy somebody. duno why nowadays still got so wuliao people, and his number is 948867XX.

somebody :" hello, erm.. ah.. hi.. "
me :" hi, erm, who r u?"
somebody :" u got play irc b4?" (actually he got tell me his name, but i forgot.)
me :" erm.. ya" (even though i duno how long never go irc le, but i still say ya coz last time i did)
me:" erm, so who r u?" ( i ask again)
somebody :" orh, i know u from irc one"

then i was like HUH?! i abit stammer
me:" how u get my number?"
somebody:" u gave me one."
me:" huh? me?! know me from irc? which channel?" (coz i everytime only join #3do and my class channel only)
then he say..

somebody :" from teens"
me:" huh?! teens? i think u press wrong number or something." (coz i never join #teens)

i was like omg. teens?! is a cant make it and no meaning channel.

somebody :" izzit? ok.. erm.. then may i know how old r u?"
me:"erm, u tell me u how old first." ( i very the zzz already.)
somebody :"20"
me:" orh.. i 23 already"
somebody :" ok.. "

then i hang up the phone. But now abit regret that i did not scold him so boliao, lol. omg.. is really damn boliao lor, 20 already still play this kind of things. zhang bu da! lol. again.. his number is 9488XX88. LOLLLLLLLLL. Izzit very obvious? lol. such a boliao, no meaning person.


2am esplanade! ok. im going to prepare.

No comments: