Wednesday, January 05, 2005

arghhhhhh~!
sian! next time better dun eat sushi!! omg. my stomach really lousy, weak! i really cant take sushi.. yest eat like 3-4 pieces, then my stomach pain the whole night, this morning keep lausai.. haiz.. diarrhea, totally sian! just came back from clinic, when i go in.. the doctor was like come on ger sit down.. "wat problem?" .. "erm.. diarrhea" .. "wat u ate?" .. i told him sushi.. "give me ur hand, i need to measure ur blood pressure" .. "okie.." .. after a while, he nods his head, "erm.. can u lie down, i need to check ur stomach" i was like huh?! so serious meh? diarrhea only.. then he said lie down properly, "orh." After he do the checking, then give me 4 different kind of medicine to eat, got one looks like charcoal like that, lol. hohoho! and how nice i only can eat bread and porridge, and no maggie mee, cheerz!
Just now my dad called my house, "hello..".. "eh? how come u not in uncle house?" .. "orh.. no la.. come back put my stuff" then i told him, " i need to claim $$ from u liao, i just came back from clinic." .. "!#!$!!#!!!#$##, wat u ate again? u know ur stomach lousy still anyhow eat.. dot dot dot" then i said " okok.. next time wont.." haiz.. daddy seems abit angry, got to wait till next time then ask him to buy the phone for me. =(

No comments: