Thursday, November 26, 2009

Weekend Affair - JB

22 November 2009.

Drove in to JB again! I wanted to just rot on my weekend because it seems like I've been so busy for the past weekends.

But...

I saw a few missed call on my phone after I wake up on Sunday. Peiyun was so tempted to try the high raved Bak Kut Teh (by me and Weiting), she even gave up on the last day Singtel Christmas Fair at Suntec City. What a glutton!

Honestly, I never tried Bak Kut Teh before, I only know it has a strong pepper kind of smell which i dun like it until Weiting brought me to try this "Shun Shun Xing" bak kut teh. She went all the way (few times) to JB from Singapore just to eat that, so what do you think? A very special one!!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Tadah! BIG POT!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

DROOLLLLL!


I'm missing it now already, the soup is totally heaven.

Andre has been complaining that I always go JB nowadays and he's suffering in SG. hahaha, gonna bring him to this place for bak kut teh soon, im sure he'll love it!

After Bak Kut Teh, we proceeded to City Square first and discuss about where to go next.

So I suggest to bring them to Sutera Mall. Somewhere near my house, and it's a huge mall, I've been there twice.


Went for Fish Spa..

After that we went to my house, Weiting said wanna visit my mum, like after 5 years plus! Both of them went to my house when we was in poly's year 1.

The first thing when they stepped into my house, my dad went :"wah, leng lui ah" (beauty in cantonese), Weiting replied: "you're yandao!!" hahaha her typical style.

Weiting and peiyun really love my mum's food, my mum is really gonna cook for them for their next visit! Guess theres no excuse for her anymore..

Next stop, 777 open restaurant!! My dad keep on remind us to take care and be careful of our car at 777 restaurant, as you know, those ppl like to target and rob Singapore's car.



This is a huge food place! you can find whatever you want here. There is a huge pasar malam beside this if you visit here on a Saturday, beware of the traffic though.

I didn't take any picture inside, too busy eating already, show you next time!!

And...




Our toy in the car, so cute right!

NEXT, we are going to ..... Malacca!

No comments: