Monday, November 23, 2009

Perm, Cut, Manicure, Pedicure

14th November 2009.

Permed my hair.

Went to do our (me, weiting and peiyun) hair early in the morning, finished everything at 5pm. Had our favourite homemade mee hun kuay, and then we rushed to the next appointment for nails!

Left the mall with pretty nails and hair at 11pm plus, totally exhausted.

Woke up at about 12noon the next day, I was shocked and sad coz my hair looks really dry.

Just when I was standing in front of mirror and thinking whether to go for hair treatment, I got a call from WT, she was so sad about her hair too, she didnt dye her hair (upper part black in color, lower part in brown) and it looks like coconut/little doggie with her fringe (LOL).

Guess what we did? Her hubby drove us back to the salon! Super fast and chop decision.

She went for hair dye and I did a Loreal Kerastase treatment, I wanted to cover my black roots too but scared it will turn out even more dry, so I postponed to next month, will be doing one more treatment and hair dye together!

Layered hair so it looks more volume and not too heavy.

Yeah, I dun want to look the same all the time, I've changed quite alot of different hair style, from long to short, from straight to perm, and even the funky type, with bangs or no bangs, and different colors.


NOT extension.



The question with me now.. To bang or not to bang?!

I only dun like the feeling of the hair poking my eyes, and thats the problem when my fringe grows long.

I think I need to go back to straight hair, maybe few months later, kinda miss my straight hair, it's been.... about 1.5 years?



Love the purple themed nail parlour!


me and peiyun did the same design, painted on, not sticker.

TOTALLY IN LOVE with my nails! Need a break from single-color nails.


Weiting's lovely summer nails.


P/s: Bang or not?! Die.. I feel like doing soft-rebond before CNY.

No comments: