Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Sing - Chinatown

Part of family is having fun at Genting now.. hurhur. Initially we planned to drive up to Genting together during the weekend, including my dad. but out of sudden, daddy said he need to go to Brisbane and heading to New Zealand after that, it will take one month for him to come back. so there goes our plan.

so in the end Mum and sis decided to go on weekday instead, argh. luckily Genting is not that attractive to me, went with them many times already. I shall look forward to our next family trip.
________________________________________________

Met up with miss meow for long john breakfast the other day, and we went to Kbox Chinatown! one of our regular kbox back in poly. K Lunch is so damn cheap. 2 persons for 3-4 hours only S$24.70 including lunch?

We walked around Chinatown and Orchard after that.




Flash non-stop inside Kbox.


on the bus to Orchard. Listening to my favourite, "No If" - 没有如果!

Went to Isetan Wisma to grab Ettusais product again. I should have get it from Hong Kong, cheaper price!


Anyway they have this promotion going on, spent S$68 (member) or S$80 (non-member) to get this mirror accessories box. I love it to bits!





I bought the two items above, Ettusais Medicated Acne Daytime Defense Powder Extra at S$65, duno why the name is so long, loose powder to be exact. Being a member, I top-up S$10 for the acne gentle make up remover (small bottle) for my travelling use, and tadah! I got the shiny shiny accessories box.

got influenced by miss meow! start to love Ettusais. She is using Ettusais Acne whitening sun block and Flat Design Liquid Foundation all along. she got brainwashed by me on that day, got herself the loose powder, T-zone oily block gel (i bought it from HK) and Eye Zone Tinted Color Essence from Ettusais. LOL. but im sure u love it right?!

andre was kinda shocked to see me with powders again when im back home. haha. anyway, i've given alot of make up / skincare products to my sisters and colleagues, throw away some (coz too long never use..) spent the whole night to pack everything, and it looks so much neater now!

________________________________________________

Ting went to Korea and bought all these for me! miss meow got another set too.


The Face Shop masks. love love! spot the little lemon on the top?


it's hand cream! i love the design and smell. :)


p/s: I still think Chanel (liquid or compact foundation) is the best so far.. i have to finish all my powder/foundation before i start to buy the next one! im using Chanel make up base, Clarins liquid foundation, Clarins loose powder now, so u can stop asking me the same questions. :)

No comments: