Wednesday, June 10, 2009

3rd time he cooked


Reached home and saw these 2 books on my dining table.
(dun be scared or shocked, the one behind is not me, it is my hair wig.)

Sometimes he made me really pissed off,
Sometimes he does cute things that I will go awwwwww,
Sometimes usually he act like a wooden block, or I should say he IS a wooden block,
Sometimes I wonder why cant he... be a little more sensitive,
Sometimes I wonder why he seldom plan a really surprise thingy, coz I will somehow know everytime before the surprise, or maybe im too smart at it.. or it link back to wooden block..

and it goes on..

like how a girl hope his bf can do better etc.

He will be working from tomorrow until Sunday, and will be away to Macau the next day, Mon-Wed, so most probably we wont be meeting until next Thursday.

He knows I finally bought Twilight and New Moon the other day (I wrapped it nicely with polyester too, can't stand my books being naked), didnt get those books though I've been talking for quite sometimes that I want to read it.

So I guess he might thought he will be away so he got me the other 2 books, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, to keep me busy. hahaha. im at about 1/4 of New Moon now.. and I will definitely get Midnight Sun when its out!!!!

Read Chapter 1 here: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html

and so... he came to my house without me knowing yesterday, and I heard someone cooking in the kitchen when I opened my door, I knew its him when I saw the books, my parents not even here, like who else can appear in my house except him.

The 3rd time he cooked for me, he talk like he's an expert in cooking everytime but I know he dun really good at it, the noodle was abit..... hmmmm... but I still managed to finish half of it. haha. He was in a rush to Ang Mo Kio for his friend's farewell dinner, so I din managed to snap any picture of our food.

Let's hope for the better, both of us trying. :)

No comments: