Monday, June 29, 2009

A date with bf and baking session

It's been quite sometimes, out with the bf.

Walked around but we really got nothing to do! went to the bookshop and I bought 3 beauty books for myself. Andre was walking around in the bookshop while waiting for me to choose my book, and he ended up with one animal (dogs) book, his favourite I guess.

I've finish watching Gossip Girl! Season one and two. it was so nice until the last few episodes (season 2), like so boring and I can predict what happen next. Im going to continue Prison Break Season 4..

Pictures:


Took a cab because of the killer sun.

*btw, can you see the lens color? it still looks abit different in real life..


never get bored with my beauty books! Now, 3 more to my collections! *yeah I have tons of it!


If I ever ever buy a dog, I have to choose this! Bichon Frise. SO CUTE!!! like a BALL. HAHA


random picture of me and baked potato.
___________________________________________

It was a last minute decision for baking session! Supposed to go Andre's friend's birthday BBQ, but I was abit lazy...

So after some discussion, miss meow and me decided to bake cupcakes. We rushed down to Jurong West to buy ingredients but the shop was closed. Next nearest shop will be at Phoon Huat Clementi, we took a bus down from Jurong West, it was like 5-6pm?

After that to NTUC Clementi, carry alot of plastic bags, exactly like auntie. Reached her house at around 8pm, then we decide to buy durians, so went to Giant next to her house. Seriously, random people like us like to decide things last minute. LOL.

The whole baking session ends at about 2am. Needless to say, we were dead tired and smell like buttery cookies! even the taxi driver ask about the smell! I was so paiseh lah.


Cupcakes a success but failure cookies, it turns out like brownie, not cripsy at all.


unglam me with 2nd batch of cupcakes.


another random, I bought the lovely food clips from Daiso, I bought many other design in different sizes, very useful for titbits too!

Lastly, a picture of me and andre :)

No comments: