Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Weekend Loving - Waraku + Balcony

Had a simple celebration and gathering with friends on last Saturday, we took a cab to Paragon, went Metro to get my make up needs, had our late lunch at some chinese restaurant.

He thought it will be only both of us, to have a simple dinner together etc, but end up we had dinner with bunch of friends at Waraku - Heeren, and me being questioned by him afterward. heh.

Before we proceed to Balcony, we walked to Takashimaya after dinner, wanted to get hold some polaroid film, but the shop was closed when we reached. zzZZZzzz, went back to Lucky Plaza, but no luck too. zzZZZZzzz. so we back to Heeren again.

I realised I dun mind walk around the whole Orchard Road barefooted actually.

PICTURES TIME.

*view more pictures by clicking here*


on the cab to town! of cos im gonna show u lots of MY photos. HAHA.


with Dawnie's new toy! Polaroid it is.


with my cutest boyfriend. hehehehe.

*cause I know in my heart, our love will never die..*


yeah, im crazy. crazy over all the beauty stuff, skincare, make up etc. and im very strict on my skincare routine everyday.
Now, even SWEETS also under my control. I seldom take sweets, but when im craving for it, it got to be none other than collagen sweets. =) of cos you cant over take it lah.


with Dawn and Sirui at Balcony.


must slot in my narcissistic photo anytime, anywhere.


lunchie at some chinese restaurant, Paragon. Sharing satay beehoon and porridge with my greatest love.


polaroid madness!


Now, I got new photo for my wallet, it fits just nice! much thanks to my awesome photographer dawn dawn. *hiakhiak dawn dawn*


HAPPY BIRTHDAY darling! though this little cake looks so much nicer and taste better than my DIY candy sweetness, but I bet u love my candy cake moreeeee right! hahaha.



cam whoring at Balcony! Clara, me, Dawn and Sirui.


A group photo at Waraku. Jingyang and Clara = very late = not in the picture.


Group photo at Balcony. had my favourite, lychee margarita.

im craving for hard liquor now! when is our dead drunk drinking session?!
_________________________________________________

On the actual day, he came to pick me up to Tanjong Pagar to collect back his Nikon DSLR. It's like FINALLY, a freaking S$ 730++. yeah, we know we might as well pay a few hundred more to get a new one, but its like less than one year, and still have valid warranty for another 4 years.

yeah lesson learned. I told him not to take his dog picture anymore. if not, got to extremely careful, his dog is SUPER naughty lah. He was trying to take some pictures, but his dog suddenly jump up and pull his camera. and that caused the cracked casing, and many inner problem.

GRRR.





We went to Marina Square for Sakae tea time buffet since we were craving for sushi.

_________________________________________________

Had a serious headache for the whole day yesterday, panadol was useless, wanted to rest early, but end up watching the HK drama till 12 mid.

Haiz. Orbi to me.

No comments: