Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Citibank TANGS Platinum Visa Card



Received a call from Citibank, asking me to sign for their credit card, told them i have it already, but u know.. they wont give up so easily. They offered me 2 years annual fee waiver, and throw in alot of vouchers to me.

Since I have other credit cards with citibank, and they do not need me to submit all the documents again, so I thought why not, I signed up for their TANGS Platinum Visa Card, and im thinking to cancel my classic platinum visa, since I seldom use that card anyway.

Citibank's credit card rewards are better than UOB!

I've been using my UOB Lady's card, but recently I realised I have to use more points (and I mean quite alot more) to redeem the same amount of vouchers compare to Citibank, though the design for UOB Lady's card is much more nicer than Citibank. lol.

Had a busy, tired and happy valentine's day, not with my baby boy, but with my dearest besties.

Bridemaid for bubbles ting's wedding, will post the pictures later! im too busyyyyyyyyyy.

No comments: