Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's Wedding

How sweet to have a wedding on Valentine's day.


Cheryl & Kelvin.


The sisters and brothers. HUAT AH.

Woke up very early in the morning on V day, bathe, put on my make up and quickly cab over to Ting's place, the other bridesmaids are all there already. Quickly prepare and double check our stuff for the brothers. Forfeit cards, lime honey wasabi juice, fresh milk, wasabi collon, bitter gourd, colourful bra and full set baby attire, it's about sour, sweet, bitter and spicy.

The brother's car I sat on that day, strike 4D 2nd price, and I didnt buy. =/

Had a kinda funny chat with the brothers throughout the journey - from Jurong West to Pasir Ris, and from Pasir Ris back to Jurong West again, had a buffet at Ting's house, and next up, Chinese Garden. They sent us home after the photoshoot and got to prepare for the dinner at night.

Yun came to my house for eye make up, dress up, dilly dally for a while and we took a cab to the dinner place, the cab driver brought us to the different location yet still give us the bui-song face. angry.

I thought we can take lotsa pretty photos that night, but we was busy walking here and there, cant even sit properly at the reception area. BUT im happy with it! Busy helping our xiaomei ting to change her gown every now and then, though we din really finish our full course of dinner, but we are going back for 2nd round! thanks to xiaomei and Kelvin. =)

Pictures during the day and dinner. :)


with the pretty princess bride. =)




on the way to cab to dinner with Miss Happy.





Cam-whoring in brother's car since we have quite some time to spare, from jurong west to pasir ris.






The table of T09, and Benjamin.


my dress for the day and night.



Did my nails for the dinner, I scratched myself like thousand times when...
I go toilet - wearing my underwear, washing my hair, remove contact lens, etc. all blame to the 3D flowers.

I really cant stand that I have to do things slowly because I scared my nails will poke my eyes when I remove my lens, I scared the flowers will scratch my skin when I wash my face, I can't dig my nose during shower, long nails still ok, but not with the 3D thingy on the nails! (pls dun tell me u never dig ur nose during shower, if not how do u clear ur nose shit? dun tell me u do it in public!)

or is there any applicator to remove nose shit?

Anyway, impatience! So I went to the nail salon to remove it the next day. 30 dollars to remove the nails, soak in acetone. boo!


I love the design and flowers, but it's very inconvenient. forget it, maybe I need some time to get used to it.




my picture to end my post, kindly spot the difference. LOL.

No comments: