Wednesday, July 11, 2007

nothing much happen recently, same routine everyday, work and home, work and home.

planned to go for a holiday before August but ended up decide to go later.

talk about youtube, EDISION CHEN is my new idol! LOL. he is number one in my heart now. hahahah.. he is just soooooooooooooo cute and handsome!

i believe when a guy is handsome, even though he is very bad, there is still alot of girls will like him. but if a guy is ugly, no matter how kind he is, seldom got people will even look at him. same as girl. why?? human?

im so scare of dengue!! really hate mosquito. seems like more and more cases. HERE to see whether your area = dangerous area!

just won a $300 dollar voucher at New York Skin Solution. plus a free treatment and one set of product. weeee! can bring one more person to go with me end of this month, to enjoy the same offer!

my colleague sent me some HK magazine the other day, so i was reading and saw this product. so i quickly take the picture and MMS dawn yesterday regarding the face product i want her to get at HK. and she got one for herself and she say really good! oh my.... cant wait to try. heahehahea..


saw this at NTUC, omg! so cute! jiajia liang teh for kids! pink color and small size!


everytime when i go back msia, dry mee hun kuey/banmian is a must for me!


milky ice


Manhanttan, seafood platter for two, and LOTS of mayo!


the night you made me disappointed.

No comments: