Friday, July 06, 2007

July is a good and bad month for me. lets talk about the good thing first.

i've joined my company for one year on 07.07.07! woohoo! and guess what?

I got my 3rd increment this month!!! i was surprised.. hehehehhe.. my boss told me before but i thought he was pulling my leg (but i still very looking forward to it, lol.) my finance controller called me to her office on wed, and i got the letter!

working for one year only and i got three increment in total, i should not complain so much.. =)

so now, a little bit closer to my dream.

another thing, the receptionist is now under my supervision, i have to make sure she don't do any mistake, if not, I'm the one will be questioned. Sometimes, i think being a boss is not so easy as well, ur staff might hate you forever just because u scold them for their repeated mistake. like the receptionist, no matter how many times i told her regarding her job scope or what to do, she just..... dun understand! it's very hard for me to keep on telling her. i got my own things to do. if the situation like this still going on, I'm gonna write something in my weekly report regarding her to my boss. it will definitely affect her confirmation after 3 months.

anyway, as time goes by.. i shall see what going to happen next..

No comments: