Tuesday, July 17, 2007

alright, time to update a little bit.

went to watch harry potter on monday at cine, i expect more fighting scene.. and i duno why but i got quite abit excited when i see Daniel Radcliffe kiss Katie Leong. hahahahahha

after that went CCK to have our daohuay, went to meet dawn after that at her house to take my stuff from hongkong, my mask! and favorite white lotus lao po bing..

went for a hair cut on thursday, went raffles to get my mask, huge traffic jam at AYE and Anson road, along shenton way. tmd. keep cursing in the car.

the boy need to help out his dad these few days as his dad is away for a golf competition. hmmm.. means less sleep for him! bad for health, bad for skin. i think i have to move half of my skincare to his house. lol.

right, weekend is here!


Andrew & Anderson! oh, those are CHEESE cake!


pretty cheese cake! but too bad it was not very sweet. i like sweet stuff. those who dun really like, can go for this cake.


kit kit kit-kat, my friend gonna bring back some melody kitkat from Japan! not only melody packaging, the chocolate inside its pink and melody shaped. omg!


ISQueen! my colleague say not bad, so i msg someone to get for me! hahahahhaa..


some other new masks


from hk! thank you dawn =)


oh, the "boy" standing infront is my 3rd sis! ya, is a girl. lol. im the one sitting behind. hehe..


cut my hair at JP-2nd floor Sandstorm/monsoon/whatever-shop on thursday. the hairstylist quite good.




loves is in the air~ :)

No comments: