Saturday, July 22, 2006

saturday again! go to work place to rot again!


i nearly faint on thursday! lol. i think the sun was really BIG and powerful that day!! 12 noon sharp, me and collegue walk out from office to somewhere nearby for our lunch, NEARBY. means 5-10 mins walk. i still bring my umbrella along u know! but when i reach there, my head really spinning and i got no strength to walk anymore, i tried to act nothing happen and walk normally. but then, cant make it! suddenly lean on my friend, got no control on it, of cos my friend got shocked, ask me to take leave and see doc, but i know myself best.. rest a while then ok le.. zzz.. think i really cant walk under the sun for too long.. lol...........


been praying for my precious to come, lol. and yeah finally! right dawn? LOL.

random random, tmr sunday! i say yay!


nothing to do at work.. happily take picture! since my desk got 5 digital camera..



No comments: