Sunday, July 23, 2006


my fruitful sunday!

met up with momo around noon.. supposed to go botanic garden, but its too "formal" to go there, so ended up we went to orchard.

walk around in far east, got a belt for myself, nothing much to buy..

went to heeren after that, wanted to get the NUM slippers, but the sales person so bad can! tell me no size in all outlet!! zzz... so i was very sad..

we went to bugis after that.. got quite a few things for myself.. HEHE. darling come down after his dad reach home at ard 3pm+, so he dun have to take public transport, lol. walk around and he got me a dress! i love it so much.. =)

momo had her hair cut at chapter 2, i must say its nice after ur hair cut! hehe.. time to go home, but i still thinking of the slipper. so i ask darling to go citylink to see if its really no my size, lol. and there we went, tada!! we found it! the stupid heeren sales person bluff me!!! ZZZ..

send momo home after that, i received her funny call when i at my house downstairs, see, i tell u! u must cut ur hair! wahahahhahaha...

tmr monday again!! grrr...


heartshape chili sauce! accidentally.. lol..




me and momo, both of us had 9 packet of mayo! yummy!!




momo yoyo!



moyo yomo, so where is coco?




part of the stuff i bought, lazy to take pics of the rest..



*MUACKS

lastly, ME ME ME ME!



MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: