Wednesday, July 05, 2006

few days ago i went for an interview at bugis, its some computer school for those company's trainee.. i applied for some admin position.. when i reach there, the person in charge told me actually im selected for IT trainer. faint.

my IT skill like that.. *ahem* how can i go around and teach ppl IT ?? grrr.. so.... i rejected..

basically these few days.. erm, let me think. i do nothing but watch soccer, eat, sleep, shop, blah, blah, and blah. Germany lose.... grrr... nvm.. i think Italy maybe play better, but i just love germany, i duno why!!!! dun u think even G-E-R-M-A-N-Y this name very very nice??

8 or 9 years ago, somebody show me their picture which is taken at germany, ever since that, i just cant help and fall in love with germany, although the uncle in germany all having a big big beer belly. when i say big, i mean is really BIG! bigger than the watermelon selling in singapore. This is what my friend told me and they show me pics, my uncle stay in germany when i was young, and he told me, the people there will drink and drink and drink when they have nothing to do, otherwise they will go out at night, i mean everynight, just for beer.

argh, i wan to go there!! i wan to go germany!

oh, my laptop nearly gone on monday, but when i bring it to school, it become normal. ZZZ. i think its time for me to buy a new laptop, i need to work and save.

my router finally become normal now, duno why i cant reinstall it after reformat my lappy. after many many many times, finally it works. zzzz...

went for another interview yesterday in the morning, after few hrs, they called me and told me that im being selected, so start working on friday. this company is under singapore stock exchange, after 3 months of confirmation, maybe i need to follow the director to go oversea, thats what they told me.. erm.. after 3 months then see how lor.

jiheng just told me he got a free air ticket to Hongkong. HONGKONG!! i was very happy when he told me that, but when i ask him when, he say next next week. OMG!! and is weekday! omg. i nearly faint. i start working and cant take leave! ZZZ.. he still say the whether in hk now very nice, as in almost same with singapore. when u go out of the street, wont anyhow rain la. BUT.. i cant go... really sian.. free somemore. ZZZ.

never mind then, i must say something nice to console myself. i will go there during the raining season then!
if it rains, i'll go buy a fake LV umbrella and scot around town with it... because i SHUANG!






No comments: