Wednesday, March 15, 2006

steph - silence.

I dun like to be naked. i mean who will like it yeah?
I dun like people to see the weak part of me.

I like to hide.
I like to stay in my room to settle my stuff.
I like to think in the middle of the night.
I like to pretend im fine when im not.
I like to ignore everything, off laptop, off handphone, off hse-phone, off radio, and anything.

the only thing i wish to do when i cant express myself to others.
the only thing i wish to do when others dun understand me.
the only thing i wish to do when there is misunderstanding and im lazy/tired to explain.
DRUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SO WANNA GO DOWN PASIR RIS NOW. I miss them.
supposed to go back msia-home tmr, but now i think tonite is just another sleepless night although i nv catch a wink last night. so maybe tmr i will sleep the whole day? who knows

No comments: