Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Got tagged by Zhebin! Seven Seven stuff.

Seven dreams before death:
1. Go to my dream country! Germany!
2. Want to have a son, and give the son a younger sister, so he can take care of her.
3. Be a full-time drummer.
4. Learn all the musical instruments in the world! Be able to learn hokkien too. thanks.
5. Want to stay with my parents after married? I miss them lots.
6. This is ridiculous, but I really wish to GROW TALLER! Its my dream okay!
7. hmmm.. able to study in Nafa.



Seven things I can't do at this lifetime:
1. can I skip this part? coz I dun wish to see anything that I can't do!
2. -
3.-
4.-
5.-
6.-
7.-


Seven things that attract me:
1. My future husband
2. Guys who know how to play piano.
3. Guys who are talented.
4. Guys who are very serious when he doing something.
5. Anything that can make me looks good.
6. New launch mascara. lol.
7. Mahjong?

Seven things I say:
1. Mandarin
2. English
3. Cantonese
4. Hakka
5. Malay
6. When I pahjong-ing, I love to say GAO !

Seven books that I love:
1. Jieherm's notation book
2. Jiheng's sketch book
3. Jiheng's photograph book
4. I seldon read wordy book, lol.
5. Any - magazine

Seven movies that I love:
1. Titanic
2. Gorgeous
3. ALOT
4. ALOT
5. which
6. I don't
7. remember!

Seven tags:
1. Madelyn
2. Estella
3. Candy
4. Dawn
5. Weiting
6. Floyd
7. Andre

No comments: