Saturday, August 20, 2005

I'm as free as a bird now! SONG!
Erm, demo just now was ok, I was really lucky.. server got some problem, so I just use local host to demo, another team mate join me last min, 2 person demo.. 40 mins finish le!! LOL! second maker like dun have question to ask, then in the end hwang wan lee ask me to change code on the spot. omg. Luckily i know, but she was really good.. when the 2nd maker shoot qns on us, she even help us to answer. LOL. It's over, it's over... over..... OVER!!
Not going puma fashion show later, going movie later.
I know I very bad, I keep someone for company only, to let me stop thinking of another someone. But I enjoy the someone's company really.
In case if u see this,
I like ur art work
I like the way u concern abt me
I enjoy ur company
I like the way u make me happy
I like the way u make me laugh
I like ur cat, maybe.lol
Can anyone tell me..... If A like B, but B dun like A , can A and B be together first and B try to like A?
or long distance r/s will last?

No comments: