Friday, August 19, 2005

19 aug 3pm fyp presentation which is tmr! I can do it! *pray
keep myself busy for the past few days and the coming weeks. Managed some mos music stuff, it was a headache, but u guys can do it! hmm.. $550 is really ex for some stuff. I realised I dont have 3 inch heels. I only have 2 and 4 inch. I need to get one. $$$$. I need more lace clothes and a dress. $$$$. Mummy's birthday coming, I wan to get her some clothes. $$$$. I need to paint my house. $$$. I need to print alots of photos. $$$. We need to rent a studio.$$$!! omg. MONEY DROP FROM SKY PLS.

samsung blah blah jimmy blah blah sounds not bad. But I need more. (sorry if u dun understand, I lazy to explain)

Now, I dont want to think about those shitty stuff anymore. Earn money is what I need now!

tmr night Puma fashion show.
10 Sept boat quay STREET party!! anyone?
ANY JOB LOBANG MUST TELL ME!

No comments: