Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Been working at suntec starhub roadshow with bunch of us in the past two days. Omg. first day was so damn tired!! but luckily got our pay higher, phew..

Finally getting better, this coming friday will be the viva, and after that, I want to relax!

Television therapy.

All I want to do is to sit in front of the telly and space out. Yes jocelyn, I'm not a couch potato. I'm also not the kind of person who only can finish a whole drama serial in one week. (serials that are less than 20 epi) of course. My brain WONT shuts down as I sit in front of the google box, except that the show really sucks.

Retail therapy.

Another good form of relaxation and stress relief is.............. shopping la!

For me, the items don't have to be particularly expensive. As long as I see something I like and get it. I feel better.

Sleep therapy.

I sleep alot. Oh, but don't know why my eyebags still there and seems like telling sign of lack of sleep. LOL.

Oh boy, after this entry, I think Im heading off for some painting session. lol. So until the next entry...

No comments: