Thursday, February 17, 2005

yes. im unhappy now.
Alot of unhappy things happened during the Taiwan trip. It just sucks.
Evelyn breakup with yinghao the day before vdae, is the 2nd day in taiwan. how can he be happy to enjoy? my very big precious "auntie" come and visit me on that day also. ohman, how can i enjoy with a fucking stomach cramp?.
On the way back to singapore, on plane, something even worse happened, i dun like u shout at me. i dun like u always so impatient. i dun like u always ask the same question. and i simply want to remain the friendship now.
ohya. I hate people who ALWAYS like to use the excuse start with I THOUGHT
why u did not do ur homework? I THOUGHT u do this part?
why u always being late? I THOUGHT u havent reach.
why u did not answer my phone? I THOUGHT u call for fun, got nothing to say.
I THOUGHT. damn excuse. wtf.
YH : This is for you, READ.
hey, for those self-claimed that, "oh, i cant read chinese, i failed my chinese" or "eee, why post chinese word, i speak english from young, i duno chinese" and if u start to check my grammer or how many words i typo. DUN EVER CLICK ON MY LINK NEXT TIME.


.

No comments: