Saturday, February 26, 2005

was a busy week for me. assignment and assignment. finally no more PQS ! omg. finally.
wish me luck! wish mos luck! lolz. 28 feb, we will win! we will win! trash that stupid monkey and that fucking bitch, dare to copy our rhythm, ohman. lets see then.

sat and sun gonna practice more, cant lose! Daddy coming too.. hehe.. ohya, he just back from spain.. he bought me a Bonia belt, lolz. thanks!
shall update more when im freeee

My IHP!

From Wan Lee Hwang, which i duno who yet..

Dear Yi Xuan, Lee Peng & Stephanie:

Just wish to inform you that you have been selected for the Courseoperations management project. I know you have loads of assignment rightnow, so let's try to meet when you have a better time before the exams.Can one of you arrange for the meeting and get to know each other since you will be working together.

Thanks.

who is my teammate? i duno..

who is my supervisor? Wan Lee Hwang, i also duno..

No comments: