Saturday, February 05, 2005

i got no voice now. zzzZZZzzzz. stupid LAN test on monday. omg. i duno a shit at all. lolz..
CNY is coming!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so so so happy.. HAHAHHAHAHAH.
Off to Malaysia on Monday night. Going Taiwan with my family and some friends like jieherm, calvin, joc, cs, jy, xiong, xiong's parents on Friday morning.. EAT EAT EAT! I DUN CARE my sore throat liao! LOLLLLL..

SORRY JESSIE! CANT PEI U.. HURHURHUR.. my dad told me is friday evening.. so i tot still can celeb with u on friday morning.. but in the end my mum say my dad blur liao.. its wrong.. lol..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY K ! WISH U AND UR HUBBY XINFU FOREVER ! HAHAHA..
OHYA. PONY! see the idea u gave me? LOL


taken at jieherm's hse at pasir ris, this is BEFORE



this is AFTER. LOL. junyi.. u're sooooo *****. HAHAHA


cheeseng! RESPECT UR MUM. LOL. looking forward to friday!


MOS ROCKS BIG TIME!

No comments: