Monday, September 12, 2011

Mid-Autumn Festival

Lanterns. Candles. Mooncake. Chinese Tea. Mid Autumn Festival!

Time for you to gain fat officially. MOONCAKES!!!

I had fun with my own family, how about you?

Here are some pictures taken by iPhone.





The most traditional lantern! I love it. Luckily I didnt burn it.


My elephant! Bought it on that day itself, imma keep it for next year. :)





Mid Autumn is quite important in my family (and relatives). We gathered every year (of course on other occasion too) and celebrate together. Kids usually eat mooncakes together, play with candles and lanterns while adults sitting in the yard (watch the moon?) and do their usual catch up talking.

This year we had our own celebration without other relatives, no kids, it was a quite one but still feeling warm. :)

No comments: