Friday, March 05, 2010

Yet another Friday

It's Friday again.

I'm doing works inside the server room. Freezing and really falling asleep here.

Sleep late last night. Speaking about this, I really wanna talk about hair. [Random] So irritating that I have to wash my hair every night, even when I reach home at 2am or later. I can't go to bed with unwashed hair.. Dirty.. Dusty.. Oily.. Not single bit of it. (I sleep with unwashed hair maybe once in a year when I'm too tired)

AND I don't use hair dryer. Lol. So I got to wait like one hour after shower for my hair to dry. !!!!

Need to trim a few inches again tomorrow and maybe dye it back to black next month or May. Coz my hair grows fast! Black is the best so I dun have to do touch up every now and then.

3.28pm! Come weekend come!


Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

No comments: