Thursday, February 25, 2010

CNY 2010

The usual visits under the hot weather, catching up with relatives.

I love Chinese New Year!

We went to Malacca on 3rd day of CNY, woke up super early. I wanted to sleep during the journey but papa drove at 160-170 km/h. I dare not to sleep!

Involved in a minor accident on the way back from Malacca, luckily no one was injured.


Wanted to go Desaru and Kukup but we cancelled Desaru due to the HOT weather, we had enough in Malacca. Cancelled Kukup because we have only 6 person!

Perak next. I love road trip!


Passed by Melaka Mall.




The famous chicken rice ball in Malacca.


Chicken rice ball everywhere in Malacca Red House Street.






The famous church.


Family Love!




This essence lime with liquorice drink is superb!





On the way to visit relative on 2nd day on CNY..

Beware:











Usual steamboat on eve of CNY with my beloved family. I love the heart-warm feeling.. the whole family sitting on a round table to have dinner together.. must be round table! hahaha.

I'm craving for steamboat already.

*Off to find food

Ciao.
xoxo

No comments: