Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Retail Therapy

Retail Therapy makes me a HAPPY girl.






I am selling away this perfume at discounted price! bought it last week, brand new!
Versace Bright Crystal, 90ml.

Anyone insterested please email me! blueste1985@gmail.com
*I can give you some beauty products as well.



My sis got this last week, and it smell niceeeeeee.
So I get myself another bottle too! Ralph Lauren Romance, 100ml.

hiakhiakhiak.

Jurong Point is the best mall now lah! Can find everythingggg I need!


and most of their shops are having sales. It's been really long long time since I last buy a FLAT pump shoes.


Another heels from Jurong Point.

I thought I can control myself from buying footwear IF i dun get a bigger shoes cabinet, normally when I get something new, I will dig out the old shoes, if I really seldom wear them, I will give my mum or throw it away (if its too old), so I can put in the new shoes, without fail.
But this time round, I got nothing to give or throw anymore. LOL. my heels are like lying around the corner.
I seriously need to get a new shoes cabinet!!! by next week!!

OHYA. and Pretty fit is having sales too! too bad nothing catch my eyes.

Went out last weekend to get my beauty needs from Clarins. My regular SA is really nice! never fail to give me lots of "sample" for my travel needs, and she is really friendly!

got another eyeshadow from MAC too.





Let me repeat,

Retail Therapy makes me a HAPPY girl!

No comments: