Thursday, March 19, 2009

JY's birthday mini concert + Holland V with my girls

Another week has passed.

have been quite busy this week, not much time for me to come online.

met up with my dearies at Holland V for dinner last thursday, we (me and ting) took train down to buona vista to meet yun, she waited for half an hour for us to reach? haha. her course ended early and who ask the little girl moody woman to change her mrt card coz boon lay ticket office is always super longgg queue.

anyway, we were all super duper hungry, we took a cab to holland v from there. from breko to essential brew, until we finally settled down at Swenses. lol. chit-chat for a while and we proceed to Tango's wine bar for a drink.


yun is really hardworking on her studies, because if she fail the test, she got PAY back to DBS, and u must really take care of their books, if not, u got to pay back 100 over bucks for 2 books. like ridiculous.

needless to say, ting was really moody! never mind, u can always come to my place for a drink! if u got drunk, u can have another room with the smell of ur "da ge". =D


can-whore in the toilet! when i was quite freeee.
_______________________________________________

Next up, Jingyang's birthday celebration at Chevrons! we opened a bottle and a jug of beer, had hell lots of fun by doing stupid things, by singing out loud, jumping on the sofa till I get caught by an uncle, drinking, playing 5-10 when the guys always cheat on me.

........... and so on, our mini concert ends at 3am?


andre and jason rushed down from IT show, zijian came from circular road (his regular drinking on weekend), me and dawn went to chevrons at 11pm+ after much nua-ing at home. hahaha.

I want to sing again!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JY!

I was pretty high that night, cant really take a nice photo with my eyes open. haha.









weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. let's sing again!

No comments: