Friday, March 14, 2008

sorry if you message me today.

my DEAD phone is useless now.

keep on showing me error like phone's memory is FULL, cant perform any operation, when all my images/mp3/messages are stored in memory card.
ZZZZZZZ

I did a reset on setting, and now, i cant even turn off the keypad's sound, cant ON vibration, and obviously cant change my ringtone. CANT do anything.

WORSE, i can see an small envolope blinking at the corner of my phone, but i was told my phone memory is full, so i cant receive any. i cant even go in to write a message. ZZZ

alright, maybe its time for me to get a new phone.



my family and I actually planning to go somewhere else during that weekend but since my dad is STILL in Spain now, so everything is on hold now.

i got so much to blog!

work is more on IT now, working on the server, cold weather plus super freezing server room, i really duno why those IT enginner can stay in the room for so long! of cos at the same time, im learning too.


argh!! im still very pissed off with my phone!

No comments: