Saturday, March 29, 2008

random post as usual..

went to Changi Terminal 3 yesterday, its like a shopping mall + airport. tons of food to eat! as in.. compare to other terminal.

work.. as usual. nothing much..

went to Jason's new house last Sunday, I like Wii game!

someone msg me EARLY on Friday morning, ask me to wake up and pee! omg. and she is having fun at Tioman now!!

I want to watch ALOT of movie!! like..

The spiderwick Chronicles
Step up 2
The leap years
The Eye
Rule #1
Shutter
and also.. Kung Fu Dunk.

I need DVDs!



I cannot find my melody webcam, so i bought kitty one instead, even the color of the installation CD is pink!


T3


Ban-mian at T3 food court, beside Popeye!


my UOB lady's card has arrived! finally! more like a discount card! its like discount everywhere with this card! :)


someday at Ikea.. I need to get a new bed!


meet up with the girls last week! lobster pasta~~




I like this picture!! :DDDD

No comments: