Monday, October 15, 2007

my dad just bought a handphone for my mum, coz she put her nokia phone N75 together with the clothes into the washing machine few days ago. -.-

and he got his 5 years US visa. they went back ytd. i need to mop the floor! i used to stay alone, whenever my family come over here, u know what? the whole living room is like .. so dirty! normally they will not come into my room because normally they dun dare to. and u know what.. there is alot of hair on the floor!! i hate it! even if myself, i will pick them up whenever i see one, but they dun even if i told them alot of times!! argh!

went to lot 1 for sakae yesterday, no buffet.. =( ordered ala carte instead.

still coughing like mad, alot of phlegm every morning. what happennnnnn, its been one monthhhhhhhhh.
my colleague is on urgent leave today againnnnnnnnn, so i think im quite busy laterrrrrrrr. so siannnnnnnnnnn. nvm. looking forward to my birthday on december. LOL. 2 more months only!

i bought this little dustbin because the picture looks like my drawing (one yr ago) so much!


more melody!!


received this Voxy hand mask (retail price: S$28/S$32, not sure) for free! delivered to my mail box! i totally forget about this, i request for it on April, almost 6 months ago!!

December come faster!

No comments: