Monday, October 08, 2007

i was so busy today! grrr..

so my PC is finally up. went to sim lim to get my LCD monitor, keyboard, mouse etc etc last week. went to Newton to have our dinner. unpack everything and install software. i think my bu is the most poor thing guy, i threw all my temper to him when i was so .. tired cleaning my room, moved away the old cupboard, pack all my unwanted stuff, setting up the new PC, went ikea, vhive, all the furniture furniture shop just for the computer table, etc etc.. i even scold him for helping me, because i always want to do things myself, i dun wan to do double work. but.. well.. maybe i need to change.. im so sorry! :)

the winfast tv is trying something funny, i got problem to go to teletext!@@! although i seldom use it.. but still.. grrr

i need to go ikea and find another big basket for all my bags and soft toys... queensize bed maybe few months later, pokgai already.

the cough is still with me. and it seems like worse, sore throat coming back. i need to go for chinese doctor! my boss told me one of the chinese doctor at jurong east very good, u need to take number and normally queue for 2 hours for your turn. maybe i shd try..

my dad is staying with me since last week, waiting for his visa to US, so he cant go back to msia. he keep complaining that he is very bored, because my youngest sister is not here, no one help him to wash his clothes, no one cook for him. lol. but he helped to clean the house! polished those cupboard and windows, until his finger infected by chemical (because the dust on the corner of windows must be cleaned by some kind of chemical oil), it cause his finger swollen like a big fat prawn. super disgusting.

found a chocolate fondant recipe online! i want to bake!!! so badly! hahaha.. currently im so addicted to Oreo Wafer Stick! tell me how not to get fat!


i love my keyboard, mouse and 22 inch samsung LCD monitor!! wanted to buy 19 inch, but after i saw this 22 inch, i changed my mind. chose a nicer iCute casing as well.

320gb hard disk, 1 gb RAM, MSI motherboard (i personally dun like asus, because our office is using asus, sian of it. lol), GeForce 7200 graphics card, it is good enuff for me!

spent abt 1.8k for everything, including one more cable tv point in my room, computer table and other accessories. POKGAI!!


hot milk tea at shakehut, bugis. sweet!


mayo you tiao.


this tofu from bentobox at jp, not nice.. i want to try the egg tofu in jason's blog.. it seems so nice..


new buy at isetan!

Long time didn't blog picture in my blog! dun scold me for being narcissistic! :)








=)

No comments: