Thursday, September 20, 2007

I've been coughing and sore throat for almost 2 weeks because my boy passed the virus to me. seen one doctor at jurong point but it doesn't help although i have finished all the medicine given by the doctor! went back to my usual clinic yesterday, and i think im better now. hahaha

was in msia on last friday and saturday, eat lei cha as my lunch and dinner on saturday! and i shit twice on sunday. LOL. i think this is the happiest thing to me. my dad back to home safely from saudi arabia, thanks buddha..

was on one day leave on monday because we went for our 2 days mini chalet at sentosa (again). caught in rain, cannot bbq until 10pm!! that was really... suayness. went to see "song of the sea", quite nice, at least worth for that 6 bucks.

went to Vivo after chalet to buy a ripcurl shorts (like finally). lol. he get me a new wallet at TANGS! i love it!

went to IMM on Tuesday after work. bought alot of stuff from GIANT since he is driving. toilet paper, body foam, air freshener, blah blah and blah. i have to buy everything myself!! sometimes i really hate it. i have to write down on a paper each time when something going to finish, i wonder why my mum can remember every single thing she has to buy.

met lornie at IMM as well. had the giant-heavenly-cake from secret recipe. send lornie to his bored-shit-girlfriend's home after that. hahahaha

heard a secret funny short story from dawn yesterday, cannot stop laughing after that. im quite boring now in the office, working half day on this coming saturday. sian!


i love lei cha!

especially you eat together with the green soup.


i love this as well!


the shorts i bought from Vivo

@ $110 bucks. luckily i did not buy Guy Laroche's at wallet shop when i first see it at JP. lucikly i called dawn! hehe.. that one more expensive than this and is not exactly what i want..

mooncake from Raffles the Plaza. i love their box design!

happy me!

No comments: