Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Mooncake Festival! aka mid autumn.. well, ANYWAY, ate alot of mooncake recently! there are still alot of mooncake in my office. right after lunch about one hr ago, my reaction was abit slow while talking to my boss just now, so he tease me for eating too much mooncake, that cause my slow reaction. hmmm.. abit no link. i dunno should i laugh or keep quiet for that moment. hahaha

went to takashimaya for a walk few days ago, (ya, its been quite long), the crowd at mooncake bazaar is crazy! omg. talk about crowd, i think alot of ppl know abt this monkey and (buddha ?) tree at jurong west st.42. no, im not those gekpo ppl will purposely go down and see. I roughly read through newspaper, i really pity for the resident there, must be very noisy and... dirty? so i wonder is there REALLY A BIG CROWD every moment, even if at night?? why the government let those ppl do the praying over there? and REALLY strike 4D? if yes, that's amazing..

ytd spent all my time before lunch at another building (my company as well), to change the CPU, tranfering files, configuring internal email for him. it took me so long for that PC to join to domain. all i can say is stupid me using the same computer name to build the network. zzz..

channel 8 7pm show is so cute! some grandpa show, hk drama. and the mediacorp 9pm channel 8 show, i like RUI EN!

Trendy zone has improved their box design. haha




im so bored at work today!

No comments: