Sunday, March 04, 2007

Finally i wake up and feel a fresh day! watched kungfu mahjong 3 yesterday night, all the DVD-es stored on my table duno for how long already, i dun even have time to watch it. grrr

The below story, u can believe it or not, just a story.

"i can clearly remember when i and another guy have some r/s problem, i did call someone to talk, its not many times. but if this matter make her feel like im owe her for life, im really sorry. at the same time, turn the thing the other way, when this girl have some problem with her bf, i did talk to her few times TOO, but then so what? hahaha, so the result is i can received special treatment. ok, maybe for once i did not reply to her on msn, because i on my msn doesnt means i have to be in front of my computer for like 24 hrs? but she can actually tell the other one how bad i nv reply to her. dun misunderstand, im not ASSUMING, i did read some copy and paste chat, i never ask for the chat for you info. yeah, so i know. "

this case let me think of another friend who actually a victim before. hmmm...

"this story even more interesting, someone assuming the other one tell me something, but in fact i didnt know anything, i was very sad because the other one just called and shout at me WITHOUT checking out the truth. Think for that a while, i wonder did the someone actually tell the other one something, so the someone scare the other one really come and tell me? hahaha. never ending story.

im just sad because the other one just shout at me before checking out the truth!!!! how can!!!! as i say, dun comment before u read the whole post!!

and something is very very ironic, when im talking abt this issue, and the people just dun wan to talk abt this, they intend to dig out the past. so in the end i din get any answer for the issue im talking. now i feel im very lucky, because i hold back myself and all the sceret i kept inside my heart. luckily i din tell to people. if everybody like to play the digging past game, i think i got tons to play, dun think u're right forever."

note: if you really dun like someone, what for calling and asking a favor from the someone? hmm..

and after so many "guy" issue, i clearly say that now im not and wont quarrel for guys. because what im talking is abt THE NIGHT issue.

whatever, its none of my business anymore. i will just let it be. i have my own working life. whatever you say, i shall stay outside the circus and watch the movie, i shall see how long it will last. i shall see what will changed after everyone step out to different society.

ohya, random. this morning i just received a call from my sec sch classmate, long time nv see her, i din know she is in singapore too. we chatted some, and she told me, she got this friend (guy) who is a flirt. he got a girlfriend but still got a fling as well. what the fuck. the girl who fling with him must be a slut. hmm.. i dun think his gf know abt this, but i told my friend to tell the gf!!! super angry, how can a guy like that?! the best is the gf discover this, and go slap the slut! and i curse the slut cant find any boyfriend! since she like to be the hu li jing so much. grrr, i wonder how the slut looks like.

supposed to meet my friend later on since she stay near my place, but too bad she need to go for her singing class. nvm, always a next time!

i shd go take a shower now!

No comments: