Friday, March 23, 2007

Due to the abdominal pain which is so unreasonable, plus how the doctor comment on my intestine problem, constipation and diarrhoea problem oftenly, so finally i decided to went for check up, MC for one day on wednesday.

consult doctor on wednesday, thursday morning went back to submit my stool. lol. next friday to get the stool result and see doctor. Another appointment on 9th April, ultrasound scan for pelvis.
i think everything should be alright, now what i need to do is wait. lol.



i woke up damn early on thursday, because i scare i cant shit, but suprisingly, after one glass of milo, i go to the toilet straight. so end up i got lots of time to spare before i go to clinic. decided to take this photo for fun, the container is warm, because my shit is inside, and its fresh. LOL.



the necklace i bought last week.



the original price $75 for this toner. but due to something happened between me and my dearest, end up it cost about $100, stupid. but still, i really appreciate what you did. =)




my favourite all time! bubble tea with lots lots of pearl!! i like the auntie at westmall - sweettalk, because she gave me lots of pearl and honey.

No comments: