Sunday, February 25, 2007

so fast im going back to work tomorrow. zzzz..
celebration chinese new year in malaysia was so much better than in singapore, i think. because the atmosphere is there, erm, or maybe u can say that was what i used to. For me, CNY must have fireworks, all the family members must gathered together and updating latest news to each other, have reunion dinner together, visiting relative's house non-stop, eating pineapple tarts non-stop, drinking coke, green tea, 100 plus etc etc non-stop, received angpow non-stop!
this year CNY was quite boring for me, because we din get to go to Ipoh for celebration, we stayed in JB instead. some boring. never really catch up with alot of relative (my family is big). hmm.. new year eve stay at home, waiting for 12am to see all the fireworks, pray abit then went to sleep. first day of cny stay at home as well, eating non-stop. normally we only go to relative's hse on the 2nd day, so 2nd day we went lots of places, reach home at night, talking, gossiping with my sisters (as my 3rd sis just got home from camp in Malacca), sleep very late as usual.
darling reach my place on 3rd day. hmm.. usual stuff happened. played abit of games card with my sisters, once we play with money, he keep losing! i think he dun have any luck for gambling, either cards or mahjong. daddy teach him how to ride a bike, i think he quite enjoy. hahah

cant remember clearly of what i did on 3rd, 4th, 5th etc etc day.

a sms wake me up yesterday afternoon, from jason. after some discussion, we went dawn's house for mahjong yesterday night until today's morning. include me, my dearest, jason, vincent, lornie and dawn of course. dawn has to work yesterday which is a saturday, so she 为了赌,连工作也放弃了!

and i realised dawn has some scary brother. lol.


*The pictures are very blur because it was taken using my lousy VS2 handphone. lol




preparing to bomb the street. the red color thing is the 爆竹! is very longgggg

OMG i love my cousin! she is just soooooo lovely!

the scar near her eyes is because of fireworks! injured while she playing fireworks. luckily never poke into her eyes.

can you see this!! the very old "CD". found in my grandma's room. i dun think i can find the player to play this.
The below was taken by my dad when he in Egypt. using his handphone.





i wonder whats the picture on the sky..




he say the camel was damn smelly, the people will push u up to ride a camel, so they can earn 5 bucks for each riding session.


I REALLY DUN FEEL LIKE WORKING TOMORROW!

No comments: