Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Friendship Day!

I still not feeling well today. Flu, ear block, headache. zzzz..

Monday after work, go all the way to Tampines for a haircut. I AM very frustrated with the service. The hairstylist used to work at Kimage, some indonesian.

We BOOKED the date for our haircut and my pedicure ONE month ago. Then what? when we reach there, there are plenty people waiting for the haircut. My pedicure appointment at 8pm, but guess what? the manicurist was BUSY persuading 2 customers for manicure and pedicure. I was thinking maybe she only explaining to them abt their service. BUT THEN! end up they sit down and start their pedicure session. HELLO? I've BOOKED ONE month AGO. if you can just persuade customer to do it on the spot, WHAT THE FUCK FOR THE BOOKING APPOINTMENT. WHAT KIND OF SERVICE DO YOU PROVIDE ?

HAIRCUT. TAMADE we fucking booked one month ago also. when there are people come, the haistylist just ask US to wait. Bloody hell. FYI, is a HDB kind of salon, they use one of their bedroom for haircut. IF WE HAVE TO WAIT. WHY THE HELL U STILL ASK US TO MAKE A BOOKING WITH YOU ONE MONTH AGO?

AND, u know what? andre and vincent dyed and cut their hair, I cut my fringe ONLY. KNOW WHAT FREAKING THING HAPPENED? THE HAIRSTYLIST CUT MY EYELID FEW TIMES. one scar left on my left eyelid, 2 scars left on my right eyelid. KNN? which hairstylist can do that you tell me? that was my first time cut my hair there. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO CUT HAIR AGAIN.

vincent and kp used to cut their hair there, so andre went to try. It's was ok when the first time andre was there, they can cut nice style for u, but im not happy with their services, as in even if you book the timing, but when there are people come, they will just ask u to wait. FYI, they only got one hairstylist. if u know u only got one hairstylist, u cant just keep helping other customers first when they have no appointment with you!!

when they cut my eyelid, when they keep helping other customers to cut, when i tell them i got pedicure booking but they help other ppl to do first, I WAS FUCKING PISSED OFF. If not because of kokping and vincent, I will scold them like a crazy and rude bitch.

In the end we go home at 1130pm, with a fucking black face of mine.

No comments: