Friday, November 17, 2006

i had a hard time to understand Indian's english!! omg. and he keep shaking his head while talking to me. like,

OK~!
no problem~!

but he is nice la overall, wake up early in the morning to cut fruits and bring to office to eat, still ask me wanna eat anot, i duno wat fruit is that, but got a duno-wat smell.. anyway, lucky he didnt bring durian here, if not i can vomit the whole day. lol. its freaking cold here! almost raining everyday, but I LIKE!

boy came to fetch me after work yesterday, we went to town to buy my lipbalm, and so i shop around! hahah.. had dinner at this Xinwang cafe at Cine, super nice! their price is reasonable too!

in order to upload less pics, and i got not much things to do in the office, so this is the outcome..hahahahah






It's Friday!

No comments: