Thursday, November 09, 2006

sister accident (3rd sis) on wednesday night.. received mum's call yesterday afternoon, was so shocked and took half day leave, tot of going back, but in the end my mum tell me not to go back..

my dad was very angry coz she just got her licence and u know... my sis's car collided with the big lorry at around 11pm wednesday night. heavy damage to the car, but luckily nothing big/serious happend to my sister.. she just keep crying and say wont be like that next time. she just got her licence, but she driving ard her friends and go around the places though my mum was very worried when each time she drive out. talk to mum yesterday afternoon when she called me, i cried like duno what outside the office. and so suay my boss saw it. grrr... my boss wanted to send me home(msia), but u know... personal matter better settle myself.. if not the whole office will gossip like duno what. btw i just quarrelled with this boss the day b4, i tot he shd hate me, lol. anyway, thanks to him also.. the quarrelled part i will tell u next time if i got the time. lol.

called a cab from office and back home. mum asked me not to go back.. so i stay at home.. something bad happen between me and the boy. cried again like duno what in my room. for duno how long. zzz.. cried 2 times in a day, i gonna buy some eye mask for my dehydrate eyes. mood was totally bad at that time. guess the boy too. so i say sorry to whoever called us yesterday. late afternoon around 3pm-4pm. the boy was quite rude when talking to whoever i duno who called him yesterday.

accompany him go for training at padang 730pm yesterday, the briefing was longggggggggggggggggg....... i guess my voice still haven recover yet. because when jessie called, she know whether i got flu or crying.. haha.. talking to her when the rest in briefing.. i like very long nv see weili also leh.. ahah.. when hes back we can go out or something..

IM GOING TO 21ST!!! WHAT SHD I DO??? and that period is common test week????? ZZZZZ

No comments: