Sunday, August 13, 2006

i lost my student ez link card yesterday! i just top-up 30 dollars and i lost it! i was so damn sad when i want to take bus but cant find my card. zzz.. luckily dawn tell me i can actually report loss and claim back the money, at least not so bad..

went out yesterday with my dearest to get my fancl stuff, and replenish some skincare.. skincare money cant save! coz once your skin look good, even lousy make up or lousy clothes will look good on you.

after that went to fisherman to eat, i hate fireworks!!! traffic jam. all the cars just STOP there and watch. and we stuck inside the car very long! i seriously duno wat so nice about fireworks. maybe because i watch it since young. so i feel nothing special about it. after eating, got this black color Toyota Corolla LX , SGC 535!! the driver fucking rude! kao. dun let me ever see that car again, i will use 20 cents coin to draw a fuck you word at the front door!


waiting for him to come...






i only love fancl this 2 products, keep using and using!
washing powder and cleansing oil




after so long, still prefer kiehl's cucumber normal-dry skin toner!


missha colling leg gel and eye patch


my spring water! *loves









No comments: