Thursday, August 10, 2006

BLOG!

holiday yesterday! been working starhub roadshow at suntec convention in the past weekend. fun! saw alot of gien peng auntie keep queueing and replay the game just to get a tissue box. zzz..
heres the pictures!

working at TVB



cindy me and stallone


see what? acting cute la! lol.




friday called cab from esplanade, back home around $17+, sunday after work cab too. monday i went to town to get something from DAWN! called cab again. $17.50! omg!! scared of cab! so damn expensive.

ohya, monday, i happily went town to meet dawn while she still working, OTOT. CHANEL! both of us were like happily sms-ing during work, keep discussing what to buy, and in the end spent a bomb la. from mask to foundation > make up base > eyeshadow > lipstick ! must thanks dawn for helping me!! *MUACKS

even yesterday went out, i dun bare to use it. LOL. because i put it until very nice in the small basket. yesterday morning went to get alot of small basket to put all my make up stuff.

went back to heeren yesterday to get my penguin! so we was thinking go to eat first then go back to get this cute penguin. but then stupid gastric pain and abdominal pain attacked me. super terrible i tell you. i hate this stupid pain always happend in me for no reason. once i get gastric pain, i will have abdominal pain after that. so in the end he drove me home immediately after spent some times in the toilet just to vomit.


YOU TELL ME HOW TO BE NOT HAPPY WITH THIS?!


the cutey penguin! i can put it in my room, so i will drink water everytime!


mascara is all i need! cant forget the big and small curler also.


chanel all in one!



some eyeshadow, lip gloss, blusher etc etc.


some accesories


some nail and cuticle cream, hair treatment stuff.


mask.


those body cream/lotion at another corner.


toner, moisturizer, sun block, eye make up remover blah blah at another corner.


nail polish!

TADA! so neat and thats what i want!
so nice to have you beside me, you take care of me, let me feel like im not lonely when im sick or not feeling well, i love you alot alot!

No comments: