Tuesday, May 02, 2006

if u got anything want to say about, come in front me and shoot. please stop that childish act.
""I just realised how big a spoiltbrat you are. You always want things to be your way. You want to be treated like a princess all the time. You hate to wait. You make people cry. ""
*people who wrote this is someone i duno AT ALL. FYI, is from some other band, dun come and ask me who, is a childish bitch who plays lousy drum.
when im reading this, i ask myself, did i?
since when im a spoiltbrat?
yeah i want things to be my way, but i do consider others. and always.
princess? please. im not a fucking flower from greenhouse.
i hate to wait, yeah, so what?!
i make ppl cry? hello? is that your business?
AND GUESS WHAT? I don't give a fuck.
i think life is short enough already, so i don't give 2 flying fxxks about the norm.
I do what i deem fit. and i mean ANYTHING.
i wont get restless in 2 seconds without something to do or someone to talk to.

im allergic to losers. Period.

No comments: