Monday, May 29, 2006

Good morning! =)

Supposed to go dancing with jieherm and the machi-oses, but in the end went to Jurong sec's dinner on saturday night, well, not really boring but yeah normal dinner lor. nothing much special.

Something pissed me off on Sunday afternoon, not to mention about it again, spoil mood, lol.
Went to watch Davinci Code, nice! I'm going to buy the DVD to watch again, hehe.. met eric somewhere there too. *ahem*

Oh, this is the 2nd time I stepped into Ben&Jerrys, 1st time at Suntec and this time at The Cathay! This outlet is much more nicer than suntec man.. They still provide drum set and keyboard at one corner, not sure izzit for performance or actually feel free and u can go play, hahahah..

oh, there is a "mask" shop beside ben&jerrys! But too bad the shop already closed when we came out from ben&jerrys.. grrrr.. OHYA! The Eye Shop gonna open soon also!! eye shop......... i think gonna have lots of mascara and eyeshadow too? wahahahhahahahahah!

i must quickly find a new job already.. thanks jieherm for help, but I want to find myself! I want know that kind of feeling when u can "circle and cross" on the newspaper! hahahhaahaha..

This sat and sun will be working starhub roadshow, more more goodies!

clean the house laters!


Ben&Jerrys and The Cathay


my fav!

banana hot fudge (cookies and cream)

mask!!


No comments: